- ongoing experience as a Content Manager since 2016
- ongoing experience as a Sales and Marketing Copywriter, both B2C and B2B since 2015
- ongoing experience producing freelance content including video scripts since 2011
- 11 years of experience researching, writing, and editing in an academic setting
- 5 years of college teaching experience
- 2 years experience managing a content team
- expertise in content development, content design, content management, brand management, and editing
See a selection of my work below. Please contact me for a full portfolio or for more specific samples.
SaaS and Technology Web Content
Please contact me for samples of campaign, marketing, and PR emails.
Some of my ghostwriting and thought leadership content can be seen here.
My work for CrowdANALYTIX can be seen throughout the company’s website, social channels, and partnerships.
I managed the creation of the #COBOL60 campaign homepage.
Micro Focus Application Modernization & Connectivity product group
Micro Focus’ Professional Services pages
Dozens of blog posts for IdealShape, IdealFit, and various freelance clients.
My dissertation is not available online.
Isherwood in Transit, to which I contributed a chapter.
London Fictions: Christopher Isherwood’s All the Conspirators
Food, Beer, & Local Interest
Write-up of Mozz Pizza
Feature on Beehive Distilling
Write-up of RIME Seafood & Raw Bar
Brand Transitions & Growth
SaaS and Technology
- CrowdANALYTIX brand growth and recognition
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Software acquisition
- GWAVA to Micro Focus brand transition
- Borland to Micro Focus brand transition
- Novell to Micro Focus brand transition
Health and Fitness
- Launch of IdealFit brand protein, BCAA, and pre-workout products
- Launch of Trainer Lindsey’s 15 Day Fit Body Challenge
- Launch of Karina’s 15 Day Fit Model Fitness Challenge
CrowdANALYTIX product data onboarding solution:
SUSE Premium Support video via Micro Focus International:
View some of my script work for Trainer Lindsey Mathews and IdealShape here.