- ongoing experience as a Web Content Manager since 2016
- ongoing experience as a Sales and Marketing Copywriter, both B2C and B2B since 2015
- ongoing experience producing freelance content including video scripts since 2011
- 11 years of experience researching, writing, and editing in an academic setting
- 5 years of college teaching experience
- 2 years experience managing a content team
- expertise in content development, content design, content management, brand management, and editing
See a selection of my work below. Please contact me for a full portfolio or for more specific samples.
My dissertation is not available online.
Coming June 2020: Isherwood in Transit, to which I contributed a chapter.
London Fictions: Christopher Isherwood’s All the Conspirators
Food, Beer, & Local Interest
Write-up of Mozz Pizza
Feature on Beehive Distilling
Write-up of RIME Seafood & Raw Bar
Content team lead during the following acquisitions:
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Software acquisition
- GWAVA to Micro Focus brand transition
- Borland to Micro Focus brand transition
- Novell to Micro Focus brand transition
Content writer for IdealShape’s launch of the IdealFit brand, which included the launches of:
- IdealFit brand protein, BCAA, and pre-workout products
- Trainer Lindsey’s 15 Day Fit Body Challenge
- Karina’s 15 Day Fit Model Fitness Challenge
Campaigns, Events, and Other Web Content
Please contact me for samples of campaign, marketing, and PR emails.
Most recently, I managed the creation of the #COBOL60 campaign homepage.
Ongoing content management of the Micro Focus Application Modernization & Connectivity product group
Ongoing content management of Micro Focus’ Professional Services pages
Dozens of blog posts for IdealShape, IdealFit, and various freelance clients.
SUSE Premium Support video via Micro Focus International:
View some of my script work for Trainer Lindsey Mathews and IdealShape here.